Advertisement

Cancer - You're a FORCE to be Reckoned With!!!! 🤯💪 November Tarot Reading Forecast 2019

Cancer - You're a FORCE to be Reckoned With!!!! 🤯💪 November Tarot Reading Forecast 2019 🙏❤️Thanks for watching! ❤️🙏
This is a general tarot reading and will not resonate with everyone. Check your Moon/Rising/Venus signs as well.

Tips and donations made to the channel are GREATLY appreciated ❤️🙏
You can do that here: paypal.me/twentyonetarot

***Book a personal reading***
In-depth personal reading: 50 USD
Link for Payment: paypal.me/twentyonetarot
Please provide your question, Sun sign, and the Sun sign of those involved to my email twentyonetarot@gmail.com. You may also provide however much background information you'd like - or none at all - it's up you :)
I require 2 - 3 business days after payment is received to complete personal readings ( IF YOU ARE PAYING WITH AN E-CHECK - once payment is cleared, you will receive your reading within 2 - 3 business days).
All personal readings are recorded and uploaded privately to my YouTube channel.
A link to your reading will be sent to the email you provide (only you and I will be able to view the video).
Thank you :)

***Questions?***
Contact me at twentyonetarot@gmail.com

My channel name represents The World card (the twenty-first major arcana): Cosmic Consciousness. Completion. True happiness by giving back to the earth.

A little about me:
I always knew in my heart I was meant to help others, but conventional methods never felt "right" - until I stumbled across tarot, purely out of curiosity, in January of 2014 . I had no idea...NO idea how helpful, beautiful, and even tear jerking reading tarot could be. It touches on things long buried within you - reminding you of what needs healing, it builds you up when you're feeling hopeless, it provides insight and possible solutions to impossibly perplexing situations. To be able to use what I've learned during my tarot journey to help others, as well as a make a difference in this world, is so incredibly fulfilling I can hardly put words to it. Tarot is my passion. It's my purpose.

Tropical Taurus Sun / Taurus Moon / Cancer Rising / Pisces Venus
Sidereal Aries Sun / Aries Moon / Gemini Rising / Aquarius Venus




Disclaimer:

This video is for entertainment purposes only and is not to be used as legal, financial, medical, or professional mental health advice. Twenty One Tarot is not responsible for the actions taken as a result of viewing the content provided.

cancer,tarot,tarot reading,cancer tarot reading,cancer reading,cancer love,cancer love tarot,cancer love tarot reading,cancer love reading,cancer november tarot,cancer november tarot reading,cancer november reading,cancer november love tarot,cancer november love tarot reading,cancer november love reading,cancer november love,reading,career,21 tarot,twenty one tarot,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments