Advertisement

BMPCC 4K handheld through Amsterdam, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k video

BMPCC 4K handheld through Amsterdam, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k video Hi guys! I tried to use this camera without a tripod and other stabilizers, only handheld. Almost all videos without slowmotion since I shot at 23.976 fps to save space on the SSD. Write in the comments, which videos do you like more, slow-motion or in real time?

LUTs for BMPCC Film-S19:

Here I publish screenshots with which settings I used my LUTs in this video + raw frames:

BMPCC 4k
ProRes HQ 4k 23,976 fps
FILM
Lens: Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Art (Canon)
Speedbooster: VILTROX EF-M2 II
Manualfocus
Variable ND Filter K&F Concept
Camera cage:
SSD holder :
Samsung T5 SSD:
Tripod Cullman (old model)
Fluid Video Head:
Power Adapter:
1 Battery pack:
2 Battery pack:
Waterproof Bag for my BMPCC 4k (290 x 230 x 180):

_
Other equipment (not used in this video):
My favorite LED Video Light:
DJI Osmo Pocket:
Variable tripod for Osmo Pocket:
Micro SD for Osmo Pocket:

Adapter for macro:
Reflector 1:
Reflector 2:

DJI Phantom 4 Pro:

Video LED Light Aputure AL-F7:

my instagram:

if you want to use my video, just contact me (r.hensevideo@gmail.com) otherwise it will be considered copyright infringement, the video will be removed and your channel will unfortunately suffer from it.

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera,bmpcc 4k,bmpcc cinematic video,bmpcc film,bmpcc luts,bmpcc filmmaking,filmmaking,filmmaker,cinematic luts,sigma 18-35mm f1.8 art,sigma 18-35,video with bmpcc 4k,best video camera,best cinema camera,cinematic look,film look,cinematic color grading,luts master,neutral luts,luts pro,luts creator,video luts,atmospheric luts,video color grading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments