Advertisement

BACKWARDS SINGING CHALLENGE #2! #Reversify (Feat. Baasik)

BACKWARDS SINGING CHALLENGE #2! #Reversify (Feat. Baasik) Check out our new song supporting #TeamTrees!


Check out our new album "Diamond"!

-- MORE IMPRESSIONS HERE:
-- MORE OF THE STUFF I'M IN:

-- MIC I USE:

These are REALLY fun to make (and pretty easy compared to Genre Switching)!
Please let me know if you'd like to see more videos like this because I have a lot of ideas I'm excited to try out!


And now... the links and the credits! *you cry, because it's so beautiful*

Subscribe to my brother Nate Brown (Baasik):

Oh, and SUBSCRIBE TO ME TOO, PLEASE!

You can also follow me on:

Patreon:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Merch: www.BlackGryph0n.shop


Business Inquires: GabrielBrownInfo@gmail.com




- -- --- ---- Songs Used ---- --- -- -

I Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd
Take On Me - A-ha
Focus On Me - Ariana Grande
Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
Any Way You Want It - Journey

- -- --- ---- END ---- --- -- -


HELLO! DDRs (Dedicated Description Readers)!!

Guessss what time it is?! CORRECT!! It's 6:50am!
I was supposed to get this video done a lot earlier but of COURSE, I got distracted talking on the phone until about 3:00am. Totally worth it though!
Anyway, I'm REALLY excited about tomorrow (er.. today?) because I'm taking Nate to a dry lake bed 60 miles from hear and teaching him how to FLY MY PARAMOTOR! WOOOOOOO!! (for those of you who might not know what a paramotor is, here's a video of me flying the mountain range near my house)

I'll be taking pics and vids of Nate's progress so keep an eye on my twitter if you're interested in seeing how that goes!

I actually went to that same lake bed last weekend and spent the night with a few pilot friends and we had an AMAZING time!!
Here are some cool shots from that weekend!





OH YEAH! One more thing! Nate and I are driving to LA this Sunday to go house hunting and also to shoot a video with Steve Oedekerk! The project will be out this December so keep an eye on my social media if you give a poop!

Ok, I need sleeeeeeppp. So madly I can marely type. This is actually me typing witout correcting myself. Tha't how tires I am.

Bie

~Gabe

I Can't Feel My Face,The Weeknd,Take On Me,A-ha,Focus On Me,Areana Grande,Shape Of You,Ed Sheeran,Any Way You Want It,Journey,TokTok,funny,backwards singing,backwards talking,reverse song,challenge,Black Griffin,BlackGryphon,Gabriel Brown,Nathanael Brown,Baasik,Guys,Cute,Hot,Singers,Amazing,Impressions,Voice Impressions,cover,vocals,Coldplay,Maybe I'll Be Tracer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments