Advertisement

Aspiring To Be A Force For Good And Working To Be of Service To Others

Aspiring To Be A Force For Good And Working To Be of Service To Others I think I view the world in a much different way than most people do. I don't really place any value on money. I view as a tool to "play the game" of survival in this world, reality, construct...whatever this existence is. But I don't really care about it beyond that. It has no inherent value to me.


This channel is non-monetized.

Second, this is not about numbers to me. It's just about reaching people and engaging with others who recognize and understand that this so-called Mandela Effect is a real phenomenon and want to discuss it.

I know some people will find this channel and dismiss me as crazy, naive, stupid, etc. That's fine. If I really cared about that, I wouldn't be here putting my name and face on this for the whole world to see.

conscious truth seeker


scarabperformance


The Dose Of Reality Show


Quantum of Conscience


SMQ AI


Dale DuFay, Terra's of the Milky Way


Brian MacFarlane


MoneyBags73


NeEd InPuT


Guy Fauqes

time travel,quantum mechanics,parallel universes,multiverse,if you build it they will come,houston we have a problem,simulation theory,dwave,d-wave,quantum computers,cern,weird,mandela effect,david icke,conspiracy theories,9/11,double-slit experiment,quantum physics,neil degrasse tyson,many worlds theory,flat earth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments