Advertisement

YUMBOX | Should you purchase?

YUMBOX | Should you purchase? Hi Friend I’m Jennifer!! I want to share with you my thoughts on the YUMBOX. When I purchase it again is a leak proof. I’ll let you know my thoughts and how I really feel about this product.

Comparison Bengo kids , Planet lunch box and OmieboxAll of these are great lunch boxes I have a review for all of them.

Perfect for school lunches, Work lunch and everything in between😃

A Bento box it’s a great investment for your kiddos lunches. It’s Talmage and perfect for little or big fingers LOL and you end up saving money in the long run because you could use it time and time again. But the big question is which one is best for you. I will like to help you with that.

Please take a moment to Subscribe and become a part of the 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 I love lunches family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Thank you so much for watching don’t forget to give this video a big 👍🏼 hit the 🔔 you’ll be the first to be notified when I upload more videos.

I love you for watching see you later my friend💗💗💗😍🥰

YUNBOX,LUNCH BOX,I LOVE LUNCHES,bento box,kids lunch box,yumbox original,yumbox panino,yumbox mini snack,bento,everyday bento,lunchbox,back to school,yumbox tapas,yumbox mini,yumbox bento box,tumbox vs bentgo,tumbox review,lunch box review,bento boxes,yumbox review,lunch box companison,review yumbox,best lunch boxes,lunchboxes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments