Advertisement

The most brutal FPS world war game that ever released... the awesome 'Call of Duty: World at War'

The most brutal FPS world war game that ever released... the awesome 'Call of Duty: World at War' The realistic, dark and grounded world of the FPS game 'Call of Duty: World at War' is what made it 110% better. The game could've opted for more shiny graphics, but the brutality of World War 2 needed to be seen in dark and sad graphics. This was not a war for kids, and World at War portrayed it just like it. What do you all think of COD: WaW? Let me know below!!

Like my page on Facebook:
Get partnered with Empire Collective (like me):
SUBSCRIBE:

My email for business inquiries: mathieuofficial@hotmail.com
If I do not reply, here's another email to contact: business@empirecollective.LA

fps game,fps war game,war game,call of duty,call of duty world war,world at war,cod,brutal game,brutal fps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments