Advertisement

Olympic archery with actual Olympic contenders

Olympic archery with actual Olympic contenders In Guatemala, I met two of the nation's archery team, both Olympic hopefuls, and did some shooting with them, under rather unusual circumstances.
Support me on Patreon:

Music during the video: The Triumph of Spring, by Borg, available from Bandcamp.

Buy the music - the music played at the end of my videos is now available here:

Buy tat (merch):


More videos here:
All Lindybeige:

Lindybeige: a channel of archaeology, ancient and medieval warfare, rants, swing dance, travelogues, evolution, and whatever else occurs to me to make.

▼ Follow me...

Twitter: I may have some drivel to contribute to the Twittersphere, plus you get notice of uploads.

Facebook:

My website:


Channel page:

archery,arrow,bow,olympic,Olympic,Guatemala,lemon,shoot,target,

Post a Comment

0 Comments