Advertisement

My Hectic 50k journey and explanation to recent controversies

My Hectic 50k journey and explanation to recent controversies My Name is Lohit and I'm a Dentist and currently operating my business. I'm from Guntur, AP. Welcome to my Stream! Thank you for joining.



You can join my Discord :

You can follow me on Facebook :

You can follow me on my Instagram : You can join my website : www.lokiyt.com

You can add me on Steam :

My Config

CPU : i9 9900K Processor

Mother Board : MSI Z390M AC Gaming Edge

GPU : RTX 2080Ti 11GB Gaming Extreme Edition

RAM : GSkill Royal 32GB DDR4-3666MHz

Monitor : LG 27GK750F

Headset : Razer Tiamat 7.1 V2

Mouse : TteSports Level 10M

Keyboard : Razer Deathstalker Ultimate

Cabinet : TteSports View 37 RGB

Cooling System : CM Master Liquid ML240L RGB

#pubgmobile,#pubg,#telugu,#telugugaming,#pubgtelugu,#lokiyt,akhee tej,lokiyt,pubgmobile,pubgtelugu,pubg,telugugaming,bharat adda,

Post a Comment

0 Comments