Advertisement

Lash Extensions, Everyday Makeup, Healthy Dinners & More!

Lash Extensions, Everyday Makeup, Healthy Dinners & More! Hey guys, I hope you enjoy the vlog!! I highly recommend checking out the Beachwaver Shampoo & Conditioner!! I am so thankful they sent it to me so I was able to try it out for you guy! I'M OBSESSED!
USE CODE -GOODVIBES- to receive free Good Vibes Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner with the purchase of BRB Purple Shampoo & Conditioner!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
SmartBeat Monitor:
.
.
Meal Prep Containers:
.
.
.
Business Inquiries: Missryleejade@aol.com
.
.
.
For daily workouts, meals, outfits & more follow me on instagram @missryleejade

vlog,mom,ditl,stay at home mom,sahm,day in the life,new hair,blonde hair,low lights,highlights,cute,cut,pinterest,lash extentions,pretty,natural,flawless,everyday,quick,easy,fall,makeup,simple,5 minute,hairstyle,curl,short hair,medium length hair,long hair,heathly,meals,dinners,breakfast,baby,toddler,boy,boy mom,military,family,marriage,spouse,wife,parents,parenting,pregnant,pregnancy,birth,newborn,must haves,products,review,beachwaver,smartbeat,real,honest,real life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments