Advertisement

I Unlocked Ultima Knight In One Day And This Is How (Fortnite)

I Unlocked Ultima Knight In One Day And This Is How (Fortnite) Subscribe today!! -

Fortnite Support a Creator Tag - "luke-thenotable"

Follow me on Twitter!! -

T-SHIRTS HERE! (Use Code "LUKE") -

Thumbnail Art - Maeder (Commissions OPEN)


Editor - Tors

luke thenotable,luke,the,notable,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,tier 100,tier 100 1 day,tier 100 one day,i unlocked ultima knight in one day and this is how,ultima,ultima knight,fortnite ultima knight,fortnite season,ultima knight skin,tier 100 season x,season x,and this is how,I unlocked ice king in one day,I unlocked luxe in one day,i unlocked,i unlocked dire in one day,i unlocked vendetta in one day,fortnite gameplay,fortnite challenges,

Post a Comment

0 Comments