Advertisement

I am a Touchstone student and I scored the required bands in IELTS.

I am a Touchstone student and I scored the required bands in IELTS. I am Bachittar Singh and I am glad that I chose Touchstone to prepare for the IELTS exam. After doing my IELTS preparation from Touchstone’s learning center in Barnala, I took the exam on1st August 2019 and scored 7 bands. The entire staff here is very professional and dedicated. The flyers phase of Touchstone’s IELTS training is my favourite. The environment maintained here is conducive for learning and IELTS training at Touchstone is value for money.

#IELTS #Touchstone #IELTSBands #Testimonial #SuccessStory #English #StudyAbroad,#USA #UK #Canada #FlyHigh #Practice #Reading #Listening #Visa #Band #Writing #Speaking 3,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. IF you are looking for PTE Coaching classes in Jalandhar or IELTS Classes Barnala then you should must visit our website we have some amazing offer going on and also we provide 2 days free trial class. so in case you are looking for some english spoken courses coaching then check out IBTENGLISH

    ReplyDelete