Advertisement

FAKE TATTOOING MY FACE & Telling MY MOM ITS REAL *i'm sorry mom*

FAKE TATTOOING MY FACE & Telling MY MOM ITS REAL *i'm sorry mom* Giving Myself Fake Tattoos To see My Families Reaction
Like & Subscribe
Follow Me On Instagram @mackenziemmarie

My mom is completely against face tattoos. So I applied some fake ones and told her they where real. This is her reaction and its kinda priceless. Im sorry mom for almost giving you a heart attack.
I love you guys, and I hope you really enjoy this one!
- Kenzie xoxo

Follow Me On Instagram @mackenziemmarie
Follow Me On Twitter @mackenziiemarie
Follow Me On Tik Tok @mackenziemarieofficial

Business Inquires email Mackenziemariebusi@outlook.com

tattooing my face to prank my mom,fake tattooing my face to prank my mom,I got faces tattoos prank,face tattoo prank,I tattooed my face,getting my first tattoo,tattooing my face,my new tattoos,5 tattoos in one day,pranking my family,pranking my mom,prank,pranked,tattoo prank,temporary face tattoos,tattooing my whole face,

Post a Comment

0 Comments