Advertisement

DON'T MISS OUT ON A FANTASTIC UNIT! - Astram Review - Fire Emblem Heroes

DON'T MISS OUT ON A FANTASTIC UNIT! - Astram Review - Fire Emblem Heroes I know this is a bit messy, and I'm still working on everything. But I wanted to get it out before it was too late, as I just started on this earlier. lol Any input is really helpful!

CyanYoh really helped with the artist portions of this. Check him out:




My Social Media:



#FEH #Fireemblemheroes

Fire Emblem Heroes,Heroes,Fire,Emblem,Fire Emblem Heroes summoning,Fire emblem heroes playthrough,mobile,android,fire emblem heroes gameplay,fire emblem heroes marth,marth,lynn,robin,lon'qu,itunes,fire emblem heroes let's play,fire emblem mobile,guide,star rank,takumi,ryoma,new units,update,lissa,camilla,skills,easy,banner,gauntlet,orbs,sacred seals,Lukas,Alm,quests,tier,gunnthra,beast units,controversy,three houses,cyl3,choose your legends 3,eliwood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments