Advertisement

Advice To My 24-year-old Younger Self Feeling Lost In Life

Advice To My 24-year-old Younger Self Feeling Lost In Life When I was 24 I had just finished university and I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do in life. I spent most of the time worrying that I had not got everything figured out yet and feeling like everyone else around me had their lives sorted. I also panicked about if a job would develop into a good enough career and when I was made redundant at age 26 from a good job, I thought that was my chance to do something with my life over.

At 30 years old now, I am so grateful that I didn’t have a plan in place at this young age because it meant that I got to experience different things that I may not have been able to experience if I had a plan. I could not be more thankful for being made redundant as I was never really happy in that line of work and I would have never found what I am actually passionate about.

Anyway, in this video, I say the things I wish I could have told myself when I was 24 and feeling so lost in life and if you are feeling lost in life yourself then I hope this video helps you out.

Thanks for the support and have a great day!



INSTAGRAM




WEBSITE



BUSINESS ENQUIRIES:

harryhasinsta@gmail.com



MUSIC:

Music by Epidemic Sound (
Song Used:


My Music:

DIALS

advice to my younger self,advice to my 20 year old self,what to do in life,advice to my 24 year old self,feeling lost in life,advice to young people,feeling lost,millenial,personal growth,stress,motivation,life plan,personal,authentic,life lesson,life guide,life advice,advice,storytelling,lost,confused,worried,scared,visual vibes,visual video,lifestyle,calm,peaceful,wisdom,younger self,young self,myself,exploration,career advice,happiness,calming,advice 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments