Advertisement

a private medium of exchange also known as a digital currency called Kringles

a private medium of exchange also known as a digital currency called Kringles Tips For A More Efficient TBC Community In this video broadcast today, I share with you the most common tips we are taught upon entering the TBC community and why adhering to them will only bring us untold benefits. One of the most sure ways that you can get a community mobilized and all on the same page is if you have rules and regulations. Sadly however most go un-followed and then everyone is quick to point a finger and cast blame. My wish for those watching today is that you will be the ones to change things and help us get back on the right track even if you are new. If you are new and I mean that you have never heard of The Billion Coin, then connect with me at any of the following media platforms and I'll get you started and you will be in good hands. i am a trusted seller of TBC.If you want to buy please contact with me. Email. miwtoomizanurrahman@gmail.com Join with me Link Telegram:@miwtoo Skype mizanur rahman Imo+whatsapp+viber +4915759084686

Kringles

Post a Comment

0 Comments