Advertisement

[xSLNx][SvR] The one and only Legendary Swayytayy Has Return :

[xSLNx][SvR] The one and only Legendary Swayytayy Has Return : #SLN
#SvR
i'm BACK ladies

The new me isn’t going to play your games I’m going to smack all you virgins so much you going to beg me not to upload you i don’t give a flying fuck I have everyone IP trust me I won’t lose anymore 😘I will be hitting them ips and use my lag switch on your asses!! So WWE2k20 I’m coming be ready community I will destroy All these new gen starters who act like old gen when there ass started in 18-19 😂😴fucking bums keep dreaming you randoms and all you dick riders you can all Suck pedo dicks Bc know why you got STD in your mouth lmao 🤮you bunch of rats! The biggest rat in the community is Everyone of you rat randoms! I smack the ONE VS ALL till that lier name MERCY 🔫I shoot you scrubs up on god I’m Jesus I’m #1 I can’t be owned! That’s a big promise if you don’t got screenshots or clips of that caw you make fake videos you scrubs!! Al you new gen starters is good at it just like that random from VBI / bod name BLACKOUT AND CLOWNZ LOOK AT THESE SCRUBS SMACK THEM SO MUCH THEY LIE ABOUT LOSING😊👑btw I got clips on everyone from 09-2019 WWE on god so if you wanna try me I will do a whole #V3

Return

Post a Comment

0 Comments