Advertisement

WOW! TYRANT GETS MAD I DONT OBEY HIM, SO HE ARRESTS ME! | FIRST AMENDMENT AUDIT

WOW! TYRANT GETS MAD I DONT OBEY HIM, SO HE ARRESTS ME! | FIRST AMENDMENT AUDIT This video is not harassment nor do I condone harassment.

Please like and subscribe and share this video to help support not only me but the cause I'm fighting.

Support me
Become a supporter on Pateron:
Paypal:
Donate to see your name on stream:

Please feel free to contact any of these ways.
Discord:
Our News Stories:
Twitter:
Email: minnesotaguardian@gmail.com
Website:

audit,first amendment,tyrants,filming rights,minnesota,public recording,audits,public requests,fail,public freakout,public,servants,first amendment audit,audit minnesota,1A audit,auditing america,public filming,first amendment audit 2019,first amendment auditors,first amendment audit arrest,first amendment audit post office,first amendment audit minnesota,film the police,film the police minnesota,film the police audits,copwatching,1st amendment audit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments