Advertisement

TWO MONSTER FISH CAUGHT at the SAME TIME!!

TWO MONSTER FISH CAUGHT at the SAME TIME!! Thanks for tuning in again, my friends! In this video I go in depth on my upcoming South American trip, and show you guys the last of my monster peacock bass footage!

It was incredible being in Colombia and having a blast catching huge fish with the local Colombians!

Stay tuned for some cool videos, including a fishing competition with my dad!

THANK YOU for the continued support, I appreciate all of you guys and girls!

surprise catch,mystery fish,unexpected catch,peacock bass fishing,amazon fishing,florida peacock bass,bass fishing,monster fish,huge fish,fishing,peacock bass fishing miami,Miami fishing,kayak fishing,catfish,blue catfish,how to catch catfish,jungle fishing,red dead redemption fishing,peacock bass aquarium,peacock bass feeding,peacock bass catch and cook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments