Advertisement

This is WHY You Use Maractus In Pokemon

This is WHY You Use Maractus In Pokemon ~ ~Enjoy the video? Subscribe!~~

TWITTER! -
TWITCH! -
INSTAGRAM! -
FACEBOOK! -
DISCORD! -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leave a LIKE for more Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Wifi Battles!

This is WHY You Use Maractus In Pokemon Ultra Sun Ultra Moon WiFi Battle

My Smogon page


If you want to Wi-Fi battle me to make sure to be in my Discord and Follow me on Twitter to know when I'm doing them!


Here is the team!


SONGS
Aether Paradise Remix, but it never starts

Undertale - Asgore (Dj Jo Remix) [ Bergentrückung ] - GameChops - EDM OST Video Game Music

DELTARUNE: Lost Girl (Noelle) Remix

Undertale OST - Another Medium


(What you'll find on my channel)
Mainly on my channel, I like to post a lot of competitive Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon wifi battles and competitive Pokemon Showdown videos with Pokemon teams from you guys or/and different unique Pokemon teams I come up with!
I'll be doing Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Wifi Battles and Shiny hunting in my live streams and videos when the games come out! Hopefully, you guys will enjoy this as the best Pokemon channel :}
#Pokemon #PokemonGame #PokemonBattle

Vizually,pokemon sun,pokemon sun and moon,pokemon moon,new pokemon,1080p pokemon,pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon,pokemon wifi battle,wifi battle,pokemon showdown,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,pokemon go,pokemon,maractus,maractus cry,maractus sweep,maractus pokemon,maractus dance,maractus evolution,usum,alola,pokemon wifi,pokemon battle,smogon,galar,pokedex,pokemon masters,pokemon direct,pokemon song,galar forms,galar pokedex,gen 8,galar pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments