Advertisement

THIS IS NO TIME FOR A SPIRITUAL VACATION! I HAVE PREPARED A MEAL, BUT... ❤️ Love Letter from Jesus

THIS IS NO TIME FOR A SPIRITUAL VACATION! I HAVE PREPARED A MEAL, BUT... ❤️ Love Letter from Jesus ❤️ TEXT TO VIDEO CONTENT & RELATED MESSAGES ❤️
❤️ PERSONAL RHEMA FROM JESUS ❤️
❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ❤️
❤️ DE - EN - FR - IT - ES - RU - HR - TR - ZH - RO - FIL - PL - SW - FI - MN ❤️
❤️ EBOOKS, PDF's, AUDIO's & VIDEO's ❤️
❤️ BROWSE & COMPARE GOD's REVELATIONS ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ LOVE LETTERS FROM JESUS ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ TRUMPET CALL OF GOD ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ THE THIRD TESTAMENT ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ JESUS EXPLAINS SCRIPTURE ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ REVELATIONS THRU JACOB LORBER ❤️
❤️ CLARE's WEBSITE IN EN ❤️
❤️ CLARE's NEW VIMEO CHANNEL IN EN ❤️

❤️ HEAVENTALK FOR HEARTDWELLERS ❤️

Jesus says… This is no Time for a spiritual Vacation!
I’ve prepared a Meal, but no one showed up

June 22, 2017 – Words from Jesus to Sister Clare

(Clare) ‘My beautiful Savior, I don’t know what to do about the shortage of provision and the drop in views… Is this my fault, Lord? Have I missed something or have I been unfaithful?’

Jesus answered… “Leave this in My hands, Clare. Did I not just tell you I have prepared a feast, but no one showed up?

“My Children are highly distracted and taken up with worldly pursuits. If I were not there for some of them, they would be in dire straits.

“But I sat alone many nights, when I should have been with My Bride. She is very busy with the world, and I miss her.

“The issues you are having are not your fault. You do pray for them, you do present the messages, but many in this moment don’t care.

“They have been invited to other activities and given in to neglecting Me. It is good for you to share this with them, Clare. My Brides, what is happening to your spiritual lives? Where is that sweetness you used to have towards Me? It has turned to neglect, and you are drifting further away from Me. Do you not know, this is the enemy’s campaign against you and this channel, because he is so threatened by your intimate relationship with Me? You cannot maintain the pace climbing the mountain of holiness without staying tucked into My arms, safe and sound.

“Because you have chosen worldly activities over prayer and holy reading and Scripture, you are slipping away from Me and dangerously close to a fall. This is no time to take chances with maintaining your faith by not being faithful to pray. Anytime you drift, it is dangerous. Many of you have fallen into traps cleverly laid in your life to detour you away from the precious devotion you had for Me.

“For those of you who have persevered in spite of numerous invitations, which you have turned down so you could be with Me, I have caravans of graces headed your way. Please continue to be faithful to this channel, as it has many enemies spreading slanderous lies. As you pray and bless My channel, I bless you as well. Your faithfulness has captured My heart and I long to show you My appreciation.

“Don’t grow weary in well-doing, My doves. Continue to care for the poor where you find them. Continue to pray for those, who are homeless and struggling with various issues, making their lives very difficult at home or even for those on the street. And those who are confined to bed and sick.

“The summertime is loaded with many distractions and dangers. Tempers flare, flesh is everywhere, men and women are weak, and if they are not praying as they should, the dangers of falling into sin are great.

“It truly grieves Me, when this vessel posts a very true and good message from Me but the audience is on vacation… spiritually. May I say, it is never safe to go on a spiritual vacation? Any lapse is like a breach in the wall for the enemy to climb through.

LINK TO TEXT AT THE TOP

admonition,spiritual vacation,vacation,Wedding Supper of the Lamb,Love Letter from Jesus,Feast,Heaven,Views,distraction,dire straits,busy with the world,message from Jesus,Teaching from Jesus,Jesus Christ,sweetness,mountain of holiness,worldly activities,danger,traps,enemy,satan,devil,prayer,slander,lies,homeless,sick,temper,sin,audience,relationship with Jesus,wisdom,target,deceitful,stress,tension,stars,galaxies,graces,blessings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments