Advertisement

Stuff I Never Finished

Stuff I Never Finished i'm making the process of switching from my laptop to a proper desktop computer! and while moving files over i found a bunch of animations i never finished -
this doesn't mean they're all retired! i still really want to finish a lot of these- and i'm hoping i can get closer to doing that with my new set up- especially with the better gear and programs i've got now since i started these uvu;

most of these are animations memes, but i think at least one or two were just a little for-fun thing i was doing.
and the last bit is actually what i managed to find of my final film from college! unfortunately never finished,,, i got so close to being done but my hard drive essentially imploded on itself and i lost everything about two weeks before grad, so this is all i managed to get back of it- figured why not include it. maybe i'll finish it as a personal project, maybe i won't :')

most of these were done in a combination of paint tool sai, sony vegas 13, and fire alpaca! with the school ones being done in flash and harmony
they aren't in chronological order- just whatever order i happened to put them in in vegas. i believe these are all from 2017-2018 ? (except for the one with ventus and vanitas/the urethra audio. that was a goof from like 2 months ago or something) the final film was done in a version of flash that i can't remember-

the stick figure is another project- just a lip sync i had to get done in like. one day before grad- it's another project i lost before i could hand it in so i had to redo it :'(

links:

my tumblr:


the art tag on my main blog:


my art only tumblr:


my FAQ:


my commission prices:


my deviantart:


my instagram:


my twitter:


buy me a ko-fi/donate:


my redbubble:

wip,work in progress,animation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments