Advertisement

ST: 'My imagination was bigger than the execution.' FT: Richard Ly

ST: 'My imagination was bigger than the execution.' FT: Richard Ly I honestly don't remember how I met Richard, perhaps it was through my photography. I had a huge love for the NSX at that time and so I had this thing to kind of meet all the NSX owners in the area. Obviously I met Richard and from there it's kind of history. He's given me a lot of guidance and advice through the years. "Live your 20s." Is something that he told me that I think about everyday. It's interesting to listen to his view of the early days. Especially about the way to modified car scene back when I was still a wee lad. The way things have changed, the ways they have stayed they same.

Follow Richard: @sarcasticaly

Music provided by:
youtube.com/sitrusbeats
@prodsitrus

Follow me:
@cullencheung
@cullencheungphotos

#honda #nsx #storytimewithcullen

honda,nsx,civic,prelude,pursuit of function,jdm,usdm,lexus,is250,is350,seattle,local,cullen,s2000,mugen,volk,impact,na1,na2,ap1,ap2,ce28n,ce28sl,rays,downforce,

Post a Comment

0 Comments