Advertisement

Silent Bushcraft Ep. 1: Scouting and clearing site, gathering materials for shelter

Silent Bushcraft Ep. 1: Scouting and clearing site, gathering materials for shelter Welcome to the first episode of my silent Bushcraft series. In this video, I select a site for a permanent Bushcraft camp on my land, removed enough from roads to reduce ambient noise pollution. I will be constructing an all natural shelter using only a hatchet and knife.

***
In this series, I will be making char cloth, digging a fire-safety well for the camp, starting all fires using only flint and steel or other primitive fire making processes, and building everything from scratch. Inspired by Rune Malte Bertram-Nielsen:

Filmed entirely with my phone, a Huawei P20 Pro.

Bushcraft,primitive,silent,nature,hatchet,axe,fire,fire-starting,outdoors,camping,survival,tipi,teepee,camp,wilderness,off grid,off-grid,forest,self-sufficient,land,flint,silent bushcraft,instructional,how-to,emergency shelter,survival shelter,shelter,wood,woods,birds,trees,Rune Malte Bertram-Nielsen,pure nature,

Post a Comment

0 Comments