Advertisement

Seriously, YouTube

Seriously, YouTube If you guys received any emails earlier today, then YouTube is gonna change soon. It will protect children's data, involving videos that are meant for kids. I mean seriously, YouTube isn't meant for children! It's for everyone who can use! And they're gonna kill my channels like my backup (Ryan Vo 2) and my other account for home media stuff (Ryan Vo Media). I've have been on YouTube for 8 years I guess, before my accounts got either terminated or closed, due to some pointless videos I have done. This channel is meant for nostalgia and stuff for adults as well.

I might have to dump all my videos later, and i don't know if it will remove my copyright strikes in November. That might take a while to do it.

And to protect this to happen, #SaveYouTube!

YouTube

Post a Comment

0 Comments