Advertisement

MY STORY ON BECOMING WORLD NO.1 IN POKÉMON GO IN XP - BrandonTan91 Pokémon GO

MY STORY ON BECOMING WORLD NO.1 IN POKÉMON GO IN XP - BrandonTan91 Pokémon GO This is a story, my story from the day I started playing Pokémon GO to the day I hit one billion XP.
Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey.

Join me as I travel, eat and play Pokémon GO the way a local trainer would in their own country and city.

Subscribe if you would like to watch my Pokémon GO travel adventure as I visit different countries, cities and communities,

Social:
Instagram:
TWITTER:

Music:
Headlund - Great Place
Qeeo - Green Summer Waves

Pokémon is Copyright Gamefreak, Nintendo and The Pokémon Company 2001-2016

All images and names owned and trademarked by Nintendo, Niantic, The Pokémon Company, and Gamefreak are property of their respective owners.

Pokémon,Pokémon GO,#Gaming,Game,Gameplay,Top,Best,World,Record,Highest,Most,Crazy,Insane,Shiny,Legendary,Pokemon GO,Pokemon,BrandonTan,BrandonTan91,Singapore,Billion,1 Billion,Ba,

Post a Comment

0 Comments