Advertisement

My Favorite Fishing Reel - I'm Purchasing a NEW One!

My Favorite Fishing Reel - I'm Purchasing a NEW One! My favorite fishing reel, this reel has been my favorite spinning reel for the last decade, come along as I search for the newly released model, the Stradic FL . I travel to Bass Pro Shops to look for the reel, hands down it has been my favorite over the past decade and I knew the white lightning or St. Croix Legend Xtreme needed a new friend. This isn't an unboxing but more of a vlog format. If you enjoyed the video, please like share and subscribe. I will be doing a more thorough unboxing of the strdic reel to show you why it is leading edge and all the new features that it boast.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SUBSCRIBE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Click Here to Subscribe! ►

NEW FISHING VIDEOS EVERY THURSDAY!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WEBSITE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Official Website →

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STAY CONNECTED ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twitter →
Instagram →
FaceBook →
Google+ →

*** Use & search hashtag: #SALTYSCALES ***

Yes, some videos include sponsored content, sponsored content is what allows us to afford to continue making videos. We appreciate your understanding.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Avet Reels →
• Pro-Cure Baits →
• Orion Coolers →
• Power Pole →
• Alafia Marine →
• Gambler Lures →

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BUSINESS INQUIRIES ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Email Address → JOSHUA@SALTYSCALES.COM

My Favorite Fishing Reel - I'm Purchasing a NEW One!,shimano stradic fl,reel shopping,best spinning reel,favorite fishing reel,best reel for the money,fishing vlog,bass pro shopping,bass pro shop,bass pro shop dude perfect,fishing vlogger,fishing vlogs,stradic fl,stradic ci4+,salty scales,joshua taylor,Florida bass pro,shopping,fishing,fsh,travel,entertainment,shopping for fishing gear,fishing gear,fishing tackle,best gear,good gear,fun,gator jims,

Post a Comment

0 Comments