Advertisement

Libraries of Knowledge Yet To Be Shown To You - Daily Prophetic Word

Libraries of Knowledge Yet To Be Shown To You - Daily Prophetic Word I am calling you to pursue deeper things, unexplainable things, even mysteries. There is much to be known, apprehended, and discovered. While you have a little knowledge, there is so much more in store for you to learn, both intellectually but viscerally as well. (1)

I am asking you to make time to sit before me. Make time to sit with me and learn of me. There are many things I desire to share with you and give to you. There are many things I will awaken and activate in order to fully equip and train you. There are things you have not yet learned because you have not experienced them, nor even thought to consider their potential or possibilities. So as you come to me, and sit with me, we will experience these things together and I will awaken your heart, but also your imagination. (2)

My word is a light that goes before you. It is a light unto your path, which will illuminate your understanding, giving you ample capacity to rightly interpret each step. Your path is different than what you though it would be. Your life has turned out differently than you thought it would. Though you have understanding, there is still so much you do not yet know. So as you sit with me, my word will come alive to you. My words will guide you in all things. My words will be light shining before you on your path in life. (3)

Do not forsake my teachings. Do not forsake what you have already learned and nor discard what you have already acquired. But also, do not become complacent. Do not presume there is no more to learn or experience, for in many ways you have only just begun. You have only laid the foundation upon which we will build. There are libraries of knowledge yet to be shown to you, if you will but take the time to sit with me, receive my words, and absorb my experience. (4)

Do not let yourself be overwhelmed, for I will help you. I will guide you and make your path clear and simple. It will not always be easy or enjoyable, but I will make it plain to you which direction you should take, what choices you should make. I will do my part as your loving shepherd to guide you to the green pastures. Though you do not understand, do not allow your lack of understanding to hinder you. Do not allow your lack of understanding to be an idol, for it will only hold you back as far as you allow it. (5)

I will guide you, and I will speak to you. I will supply you with what you lack, and teach you what you do not know, but need to know. I will show you the hidden mysteries set before you according my plans for you, my Dearly Beloved. (6)

(1) Psalm 42:7, Colossians 1:26-27, Romans 16:25
(2) Hebrews 13:21, 2 Timothy 3:17, Ephesians 4:12, 1 Corinthians 8:2
(3) Psalm 119:105, 2 Timothy 2:7
(4) Proverbs 4:2, Zephaniah 1:12, Psalm 119:15
(5) Psalm 31:3, Psalm 5:8, John 10:11
(6) Psalm 31:3, Philippians 4:19, Psalm 86:11

Click here to share this #DailyPropheticWord with your friends on Twitter

Email subscription
Youtube
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Podcast
Partners

neilvermillion,daily prophetic word,prophetic word for today,prophecy,prophetic word,

Post a Comment

0 Comments