Advertisement

How To Read and Pronounce Korean Vowels : The Most Systematic & Easiest Way To Memorize Them

How To Read and Pronounce Korean Vowels : The Most Systematic & Easiest Way To Memorize Them I know many of you have learnt how to read Korean, but I still encounter many folks who are struggling to master reading Korean. If this is the case, I hope this help you in a way. ν™”μ΄νŒ…


I do provide the online class as well for those can't come to the class physically so please take a look at above link

Here I am to share on how to read Korean vowels and its pronunciation and plus the most systematic way to memorize them for your learning!

My principle in learning is exploring the composition of Korean characters, teach you how to read Korean characters as well as introduce you to Korean words which are adopted from English.

Timestamps:

0:08 - Composition of Korean Characters
1:55 - How to read Korean characters
4:05 - Korean words that are adopted from English
10:02 - Today's Task: List down 3 words in Korean that have been adopted from the English language in the comments below!


For more Korean lesson videos, subscribe and check out my latest uploads here:

Want to start learning Korean and join my class?


Not based in Penang? You can join my class via livestream too!

πŸ’› Be sure to leave a comment and to check out the rest of my vids!
-----
CONNECT WITH ME ▹
πŸ“· Instagram ▹
πŸ’œ Facebook ▹
🐦Twitter ▹
πŸ“˜ Patrion ▹
πŸ“ž inquiries - info@ubitto.com
-----

MY EQUIPMENT AND RESOURCES ▹
🍠 Elementary Korean workbook
🍠 Continuing Korean
🍠 Advanced Korean
🍠 Flash card in Korean
🍠 500 basic Korean verbs
🍠 Essential Korean Vocabulary
🍠 Buzzer Learning Resource
🍠 Magnetic Korean
🍠 Korean keyboard sticker
🍠 Rory's Story Cube
🍠 Rory's Story Cube
🍠 Rory's Story Cube
🍠 Monster Study Planner [Pink]
🍠 Monster Study Planner [Blue]
🍠 Vocab Notebook
🍠 Mevo Plus
🍠 Mevo
🍠 Nikon Tripod
🍠 Heavy Duty Low Profile Mic Stand or
🍠 GVM-480LS 2 LED Light
🍠 BenQ Wireless Projector
🍠 Saramoic Wireless Microphone
🍠 Projector Stand
-----


NEW? ▹

μ•ˆλ…•ν•˜μ„Έμš”, μ €λŠ” μœ€μ •ν˜„μž…λ‹ˆλ‹€! I am Rohan Yoon Jung Hyun, a native Korean residing. I am currently teaching Korean to locals as leisure, some know me as 윀쌀. My main interest is to explore how one can really practice after learning Korean. I do create practical quizzes ( to test Korean language skills and sometimes think of activities that would help.

I started to record my classes with small action cam and uploaded to youtube and shared the links to my onsite learners and got to know that it expectedly drew attractions from the other side of world who couldn’t physically attend the classes. So I decided to turn the record into watchable size of contents and now working on full-blown video contents with 1 simple belief (Learn - Practice - Experience)

With small change of looking at the world, now I am a full time Korean language coach and managing a platform ( where people can share their local language skills to the world


-----

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. All opinions expressed are mine. Some links I share are affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you make a purchase. If you choose to use them, thank you for supporting the channel! Any PR samples or gifts are marked with an (*).

Penang Korean Class,Korean Class,Learning Korean,Korean Learning,uBitto,Hangul,YoonSsam,Korean Language,Awessam_yoon,Online Class,Learning Korean Online,Learning Korean Class,Korean vowels,Korean language,Korean Language Online,Online course Korean,Korean consonants,Consonants,Vowel,Korean Class Tutorial,Korean Class Basic,PKC,Flipped classroom,korean language basic,korean language,korean class,How To Read and Pronounce Korean Vowels,korean alphabet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments