Advertisement

||π‘€π“Ž πΌπ’Ήπ’Ύπ‘œπ“‰ π’žπ’½π‘’π’»|| Featuring {My Idiot Sandwich & My Chef) READ desc!

||π‘€π“Ž πΌπ’Ήπ’Ύπ‘œπ“‰ π’žπ’½π‘’π’»|| Featuring {My Idiot Sandwich & My Chef) READ desc! YAs! Came to the right place again. Glad somebody actually decided to read the description, cuz previously, nobody listened to me and say that I copied webcomics and stuff. I just got inspired ok??


BTW, Thank you all for patiently waiting for this GLMM to finally arrived on Youtube. It's pretty short in comparison from the "My Chef" video because ..... I couldn't think much
Thank you all for reading my community post as well!


This GLMM is almost all about Takashi



(Spoilers )
I'm sorry for that guys LOST, but he is not really dead IRL.
I'll be making more videos about them. Like dares and Q&A ?
I'll think about it
Gacha Tubers that inspired me

Gamerichu (Ofc!)

Follow her on Instagram
@DETECTIVE_MICACHU

Gacha shadow~

Her "Switched bodies with my enemy" inspired my last part. Japanese voice acting part
here=

and her channel .


Mako Neko
(For giving me editing ideas.)


Nessa duck~~

She has been dropping subs so help her!

Here are the musics
Emotional 1


Art Of Silence (emotional )


emotional 2 ( more like ..happy emotional?)

There are actually more but these are my most common ones
all are non copyrighted music! Feel free to use buttt

I'll be giving credit to all of those Music artist!


Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.



I friggin got copyrighted... deal with dat later.. ugh (haha)

Don't worry! I'll be posting more GLMM soon

desc!

Post a Comment

0 Comments