Advertisement

Elective Induction Labor and Delivery Vlog 2019 | Last Appointment to Delivery

Elective Induction Labor and Delivery Vlog 2019 | Last Appointment to Delivery In this video, I share my elective induction labor and delivery vaginal birth story. Making the choice to do this procedure was a difficult choice for my family and me. My first birth was a spontaneous natural vaginal birth... accidentally. Therefore, I didn’t have the epidural, pain meds, or anything. Also, I have never had surgery. To go from not doing any of that to doing all of that with a risk for a possible c-section if things didn’t work out was quite scary for me. I have vlogged from my last appointment to the actual delivery. My doctor did membrane stripping to try to induce labor following my last appointment, but to no avail. She also gave a bishop score to see my likelihood for spontaneous vaginal delivery or induction.

I want to encourage other women to make whatever decisions that work for them. Do what’s best for your health and family. What made me decide to have an epidural this time was my memory of watching someone else’s labor and delivery vlog on YouTube. I remember the girl smiling while giving birth and I wanted that feeling. I decided I deserved to be happy too. The epidural made things so much better. I did have cytotec (misoprostol) and pitocin (oxytocin). The cytotec was administered twice with very little effects. The pitocin was given and definitely made my contractions super intense. I was vomiting, urinating, crying, and having a bowel movement all at the same time. Again, leading me to the epidural. The contractions became so strong that they stopped the pitocin and my body had taken over for contractions. Everything was moving slow for the first 12 hours, but then went so fast for the last 2. I believe I only pushed a set of 5 times before my baby arrived. Something else different was that they provided me with a mirror to actually see her coming out. The mirror helped because since I was numb, I couldn’t feel if I was really pushing or not. Next thing I knew, this beautiful baby was lying across my chest. To God be the glory.

Thank you for watching this video. Please share and subscribe. This really helps my channel grow. Like this video, so I can know what kind of content you want to see. Check out my mommy tips and vlogs playlist.

Our details:
Meg: 31
G: 30
K Thai: 8
Gene V: newborn

CONNECT WITH ME:
Instagram: @megshouse
Email: megshousebusiness@gmail.com

Filming:
Camera: Canon t6i and iPhone XR
Editing: iMovie
Lighting: Natural and Ring Light

Thanks for watching! See you soon! May God bless you.

labor and delivery vlog,labor and delivery vlog 2019,induced labor and delivery,vaginal induction,labor and delivery at 39 weeks,getting an epidural,labor and delivery story,real and raw labor and delivery,labor and delivery black family,labor and delivery with epidural vlog,labor and delivery in 30's,natural childbirth,labor and delivery all natural,raw labour,elective induction at 39 weeks,emotional labor and delivery,naturally induce labor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments