Advertisement

Contemporary Dance Behind the scenes PhotoShoot

Contemporary Dance Behind the scenes PhotoShoot Contemporary Dance Behind the scenes PhotoShoot
More on the Blog:

Sometimes time is necessary... It took me some time to finalize these images. Once the session was over I just couldn't work on them, I wasn't feeling it. 9 months later I decided to give them a 2nd look, and this time I was able to finish what we started last year.

I rediscovered this contemporary dance photoshoot... I am glad I kept this footage. This is one of the reasons I try my best to film parts of some of my photo sessions. These behind the scenes videos are just great memories that I can share with everyone.

Dancer: Clara René
Assisted by Marly Marl

Thank you to the City of Toulouse
Filmed and photography captured at the Château de la Reynerie

SOCIAL ME


hkvisuals,haze kware,photography,photographer,photo,canon,broncolor,behind the scenes,dance,photoshoot,dance photoshoot behind the scenes,behind the scenes photoshoot,contemporary dance,photoshoot behind the scenes,dance photography,dance photoshoot,behind the scenes dance photoshoot,behind the scenes from photoshoot,contemporary,dance photoshoot poses,behind the scenes photo shoot,fashion photoshoot behind the scenes,scenes,dancer,model behind the scenes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments