Advertisement

Chris Rea ~ I Can Hear Your Heartbeat 1983 Disco Purrfection Version

Chris Rea ~ I Can Hear Your Heartbeat 1983 Disco Purrfection Version Chris Rea has one of those fine whiskey smooth voices that is instantly recognizable. "Fool If You Think It's Over" was my first taste of Chris and his voice lent an emotional but supportive tone he wrote to encourage his sister that her failed relationship was not the end of the world. I'm sure those of you who know the song remember the difference between the single and album version, the third verse was omitted. It was always a treat to hear the album version on the radio. He never made the US top 40 but has released a slew of albums and CD's from 1978 to 1981 and then in 1983 released "I Can Hear Your Heart Beat" a joyous driving rock flavored dance tune that did not chart in the US and peaked at #60 UK and #14 Ireland. I just thought that this is Wednesday and this just might put you over the top to get through the rest of the week...this song makes me feel HAPPY! hope it does the same for you

Version

Post a Comment

0 Comments