Advertisement

Build with me! DIY Wooden Stands for Cabinets (Kitchen Organization)

Build with me! DIY Wooden Stands for Cabinets (Kitchen Organization) Hi there, my name is Natasha and in this video I wanted to share a home DIY project I did a couple months ago. Please let m know if you would like to see more of my home projects and DIY's by giving this video a THUMBS UP and leaving me a comment telling me what you thought of the video :)

Here at the dimensions for the stands I made (adjust dimensions according to your needs/space):
Wood used for the bottom stand:
x2 - 5 1/2" W x 19" L (front/back)
x1 - 4 1/2" W x 19" L (top)
x2 - 2 1/2" W x 5 1/2" L (sides)

top stand:
x3 - 4 1/2" x 19" L (front,back, top)
x2 - 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" L (sides)

If you have any Q's about the project, just leave me a comment :)
Thanks so much for watching !

Follow me on IG: tashas.mom.life

DIY,HOME PROJECTS,WOODEN PROJECTS,WOODWORKING,WOODEN STANDS,PANTRY ORGANIZATION,KITCHEN ORGANIZATION,DIY projects,easy DIY,HOW TO,HOW TO MAKE WOOD STAND,WOOD SHELVES,

Post a Comment

0 Comments