Advertisement

Bitcoin Dumped as Expected. Descending Triangle Breaking Any Moment - Bitcoin TA Update

Bitcoin Dumped as Expected. Descending Triangle Breaking Any Moment - Bitcoin TA Update Bitcoin broke down again and found support around 10.000 $.
Now, with reaching 75% of our descending triangle the chance of breaking down is higher than ever for that chart pattern.

Plus, a look at Ethereum.

__________

FREE Webinar:

__________


If you'd like to support my work, please head on over to

Patreon:

Please SUBSCRIBE & LIKE & SHARE
_

Follow me on Twitter:

Join Telegram:

_

DISCLAIMER

This is not Financial or Investment Advice! I am not a financial advisor or legal advisor, nor am I qualified to give investment advice.
The content of this video is for informational purposes only! Everything I say is my opinion and nothing else. I do not take other people's personal situations into considerations when discussing anything in this video. You should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.
Nothing on my social media channels or websites constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by any third party service provider to buy, sell or hold any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
The information displayed on any of my social media channels or websites may not be up to date and is not a representation of likelihood of any success.
When I say "you" or "we", I am talking about myself and not about you.

crypto,cryptocurrency,Bitcoin,BTC,TA,Technical Analysis,Trend Analysis,Bitcoin TA,BTC TA,Bitcoin Technical Analysis,BTC Technical Analysis,Bear Market,Bull Market,Altcoins,Altseason,learn trading,how to trade,learn TA,learn technical analysis,chart patterns,bearish bitcoin,bitcoin bearish,bitcoin descending triangle,bitcoin downtrend,bitcoin dump,ethereum ta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments