Advertisement

ASMR Kitsune Boy gives you affection! Roleplay

ASMR Kitsune Boy gives you affection! Roleplay Let's live together for eternity.
===========
I got a lot of comments asking for a sequel for the last Kitsune video I made, so I thought; why not. I'm also working on a project, it should be done soon. But of course, thank you very much for watching as always, and have a good one. ❤️
#asmr #anime #roleplay
===========

Image is edited by me but credits to the original artist that I couldn't find after searching for so long, if you could provide me the source with proof, please tweet @ me.

Join my Discord server!:

Twitter:

Twitch:

Instagram:

ASMR,whisper,sleep,asmr,roleplay,anime,anime ASMR,whispers,whisper asmr,gentle asmr,comfort,relaxing,sweet,soothing,caring,calming,voice,insomnia,quiet,male,kooji asmr,kooji,sleepy asmr,sweet asmr,asmr take care of you,asmr voice,Kooji VA,kitsune asmr,kitsune roleplay,male kitsune,male kitsune asmr,kitsune boy,kitsune boyfriend,kitsune anime,kitsune rp,kitsune boy asmr,anime kitsune asmr,kitsune voice,kitsune roleplay asmr,fox boy asmr,anime fox boy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments