Advertisement

2019 Topps Archives Snapshots 2 Box Break - Online ONLY! Auto in each box!

2019 Topps Archives Snapshots 2 Box Break - Online ONLY!  Auto in each box! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please help support the growth of this channel by subscribing and liking!

Contact me anytime at: BadLuckBreaks@gmail.com

You can also help the channel by supporting my COMC and eBay pages. I sell cards here at cheap listings (many of which you will see pulled in these videos), so you get to support the channel, and get cards at competitive prices - a WIN-WIN! These contributions definitely allow me to product more content. Please leave a note that you are a subscriber in any purchases so that I can give you a shoutout.




Thank you for taking the time to watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2019,topps,archives,snapshots,box,online only,autos,hand numbered,

Post a Comment

0 Comments