Advertisement

{100,000mph}🌼GLOSSIEST DESIRED HAIR🌼

{100,000mph}🌼GLOSSIEST DESIRED HAIR🌼 This includes positive and safe affirmations

Topics:
~My hair is shiny, smooth and bouncy
~I have soft, silky, strong hairI have healthy, shiny, alive and manageable hair
~I love my long shiny hairI have soft, silky, luscious hair
~My hair is thick and luxurious
~My hair is well conditioned and in the shade and color I love
~I have thick, luxurious hairI have a healthy head of hair
~My hair shines with radiant health
~My hair is re-growing.
~They are growing as I breathe
~I am growing my hair on my head back, all naturally
~I have healthy and conditioned hair from roots till ends
~My hair grows truly fast
~The hair on my scalp is fast growing
~My hair grows healthy, thick and strong
~My hair care makes my hair strong, healthy and dandruff free
~My hair is healthy and rejuvenating
~My hair cells are strong and healthy
~I take good care of my hair
~My scalp is naturally healthy
~My body is producing my natural hair color
~My hair cells are strong
~My scalp is healthy and clean
~My body keeps rejuvenating naturally
~I always take good care of my hair
~Every day I lovingly groom my hair
~My hair is growing strong and healthy
~My hair is strong and healthy
~My hair growth is full and abundant
~My hair growth is beautifulI am happy with my hair growth and quality of hair.
~My hair grows thick, strong, and fast.
~My happy and healthy thoughts help create beautiful hair
~I have abundant hair growthI love my hair re-growth progress.


DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
LISTEN AT A COMFORTABLE VOLUME
LISTEN FOR ATLEAST 6-7 TIMES

Good luck🌸🌼🌼💞💓💖❤💕

HAIR🌼

Post a Comment

0 Comments