Advertisement

That photo STANDS OUT on your INSTAGRAM

That photo STANDS OUT on your INSTAGRAM *don't mind me I'm just a spacer*

*My socials*
Instagram www.instagram.com/nimkaweks
Twitter www.twitter.com/nimkaweks

*don't mind me as well, I'm still just a spacer*

!G E A R!
My main camera goo.gl/gjKZpD
Stellar vintage lens goo.gl/5dNHbK
Cheap telephoto goo.gl/wBTh19
Canon kit lens goo.gl/gRQa1K
Device that does audible magic goo.gl/5XJ9X1
A bit crappy thing but it gets the job done
(no name tripod)
My light's you can find in any homedepo, those are not even close to be color accurate or anything, they just have to produce light and that's all :/

*another spacer*

Music I used came from Spinnin Records free on Youtube

instagram,ig,photo,3d,stand out,social media,peter mckinnon,photograhpy,gzel,nimkaweks,nmk,phone,Jasna Góra,JG,Czestochowa,unique,video,polska,Polska,fotografia,niezwykłe,zdjęcie,zdjęcia,wyjątkowe,wyróżnić się,wyróżaniający,

Post a Comment

0 Comments