Advertisement

TEEN BURLINGTON & H&M TRY ON HAUL!! /IS IT age appropriate ??

TEEN BURLINGTON & H&M TRY ON HAUL!! /IS IT age appropriate ?? hi guys i went to the USA to shop and i got so many cheap clothing. please subscribe so you don't miss part 2 of the try on hail Hey YouTube land! Welcome to Canadian Family Vlog, Check out all of our videos and remember to comment, thumbs up and Subscribe. You will not regret it. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who Subscribed to my channel. I love you all and thank you so much for everything! All of my social media links are down below! ????

Last Video:

Social Media:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: Gymnast_chacha

ATTENTION COMPANIES:
If you would like to contact me, please email me at
-------------------------------
blackgymnest@gmail.com
-------------------------------
Companies only please!

If you have any video requests, please feel free to leave them down below!

family vlogs,vlog,ccg,gymnastic,cheerleading,teen try on haul,burlington try on haul,try on haul,clothing haul,teenager try on haul,cheap cloths try on haul,teen appropriate clothing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments