Advertisement

Should you bring a car to college? It's about more than money.

Should you bring a car to college? It's about more than money. It might be stupid but it's also dumb.

Shameless links that I gathered in like 30 seconds from my apps because I'm a money-greedy-doohigimachig -

Lyft Alternative:


Motorvehicular transportation assistance (use 98105 as zip code):
get.co/thq3

get me famous:



So I was walking up to my car one day right? This was after Alki beach and it was a pleasant evening, everything was in natural order. I walk up to my car and see an orange slip of paper folded into a rectangle. I gasp in shock and horror as I sit there feeling my life force fade into the nether.

"What the hell!" I thought. I knew I was parked in a legal zone and was resentful at this turn of fortune. I open the paper slowly, resisting the reality before me. I laid my eyes carefully across the note and it read, "Gorilla Moving Service, we do good cheap labor".




Oh and I forgot. If you're a guy and you don't have a car, good luck on Tinder.

car,college,campus,University,advice,tips,student life,University of Washington,should I bring a car to college,Asian,Trong Huynh,funny,vlogs,life lessons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments