Advertisement

My EPIC Colossus Run! Las Vegas pt.4 (Gambling Vlog #53)

My EPIC Colossus Run! Las Vegas pt.4 (Gambling Vlog #53) Pt 1 of My epic colossus Run at the 2019 WSOP where I get a 6 figure score. From Las Vegas this Gambling Vlog and poker Vlog I hit a video poker jackpot and play day 1 of the colossus. Also met Joe Ingram and wine about Doug Polk more cause my butt hurt.


PKC Link:


BEST WAY TO REACH ME IS:


Poker Coaching:

PokerCoaching.com - Start your Free 7-Day PokerCoaching Trial with 2-time WPT Champion, Jonathan Little. :

CAITYS INSTAGRAM:

Epic Colossus Run,Wsop colossus,2019 colossus,2019 WSOP vlog,poker vlog,gambling vlog,video poker jackpot,video poker 2019,ryan depaulo,ryan depaulo win,depaulo vegas,doug polk,degenerate gambler,ryan depaulo poker,gambling wins,colossus,WSOP 2019,Ryan depaulo degenerate gambler,

Post a Comment

0 Comments