Advertisement

Mermaid Balloon Garland and Backdrop Tutorial | Budget Friendly

Mermaid Balloon Garland and Backdrop Tutorial | Budget Friendly Hi and Welcome back. Todays vlog is a tutorial on a cute mermaid party ballon garland and backdrop set up. As y'all know I have an amazon storefront (linked below)with tons of my favorite items for DIY parties. Every now and then I love to give them a try. If you are planning a mermaid party be sure to check out the rest of the mermaid party items I love to complete this look that are listed on my amazon storefront.
____________________________________________________________
Let’s Get Social!!
Contact me through my website below for Event Design, partnerships, or sponsorships⬇️


FOLLOW me on Instagram:
and


Come Pin With me on Pinterest!

____________________________________________________________
Check out my Amazon Storefront for Party Decor. If you don't see your party theme. Comment below and I'll make one. I'll be adding new themes weekly so be sure to check back!



____________________________________________________________
SHOP EFAVORMART.COM FOR OTHER FUN EVENT DECOR:

USE CODE: SHARPESAVINGS FOR 10% OFF YOUR ORDER
____________________________________________________________

Links for items used in this vlog:
MERMAID FIN:


MERMAID SCALE BACKDROP:


GOLD SEQUIN TABLECLOTH:




EXTRA BALLOONS USED:
LIGHT PINK:


SILVER CHROME:


GOLD CHROME:


Balloon Pump:


COLLAPSABLE STAND:

#balloon,#garland,#littlemermaid,#mermaid,#backdrop,#organic,#diy,#simple,#diymom,#birthday,#bridalshower,#swim,#cardib,#bash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments