Advertisement

I went to RUSSIA just to play this song...

I went to RUSSIA just to play this song... I went all the way to Russia (Moscow) just to play these songs...
Can you guess them all? Leave a comment NOW
Also feel free to suggest me more places I should go and SLAP LIKE!


Subscribe for more videos:
Reddit:
Patreon:
Merch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
My Signature Bass:

Special thanks to
Dylan, Alex Nolasco, Alex Ramos, Jacob Thumas, Fabrizio, dave, Zachary Ritchie-Harding, Ian Ross, Marco Wiedner, Beatriz, Isaakbass, Michael Nunley, DrakinGP, Bobby Fuhrman, Thomas Reid, Eelke de Groot, Thomas Lindae, Colin Cowe and to all my patrons!

My NEW ALBUM!
Spotify:
iTunes:

Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed this video, it's important for me! :)

If you want to be always updated about my channel, SUBSCRIBE! and JOIN THE FUNK! :D

Hope you'll like it!

See you soon and Stay Funky! :)

davie504,bass,bass solo,Russia,I went to RUSSIA just to play this song...,Russia Davie504,Rasputin,Anthem,Meme,Tetris theme,cover,bass cover,russia guitar,russian,slav,russia meme,Rasputin bass cover,rasputin cover,putin,africa,guitar cover,dank meme,satire,meme music,funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments