Advertisement

I Think I'll Stick With My M50

I Think I'll Stick With My M50 In this video we are going to talk about why I am sticking with the Canon M50 and not upgrading to the Sony A7r IV, Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Canon Eos R, Fuji X-T3 or any other camera that has been released since I bought the M50.

Follow Us On Instagram:

Follow Us On Twitter:

If you want to send us something you can send it to: PO Box 847 Burgaw NC 28425 USA

#DontWaitToCreate

#M50Stories

#NoSmallCreator

The Gear We Use:

These Links Are Affliated. We get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Canon Eos M50:

Back Up Camera:

Lauren’s Camera:

Smallrig Cage:

Quick Release Plate That Doesn’t Block Battery Door: (how to in this video )

Low Light Lens:

EF-EF-M Speed Booster:

EF B-Roll Lens:

EF-EF-M Adapter:

Budget ND Filter:

Epic Mirrorless Backpack:

Vlogging Mic:

Shock Mount That Doesn’t Block EVF:

Foam Windscreen I Cut Down and Use:

Softbox and Stand I Use:

LED Softbox Bulb:

YN300 iii Light Panel:

Batteries For The Light Panel:

Boom Stand For Audio:

Voice Recorder Updated Version:

Best Vlogging Tripod:

Arca Swiss Ballhead:

The,Crowley,crew,canon,eos,m50,peter,mckinnon,casey,neistat,cody,wanner,matti,haapoja,i think,i'll,stick,with,my,sony,panasonic,fujifilm,fuji,fujifilm xt3,sony a7iii,sony a7riv,sony a6400,black magic pocket camera 6k,black magic pocket 6k,eos r,eos rp,sl3,canon eos,a7riv,a7iii,xt3,s1,s1r,panasonic s1,panasonic gh5,panasonic s1r,panasonic s1h,best camera 2019,canon g7x iii,fujifilm x-t3,nikon z6,a6400,osmo action,gopro hero 7,a6500,panasonic g9,

Post a Comment

0 Comments