Advertisement

How to invite to the Coaching opportunity!

How to invite to the Coaching opportunity! How to invite to the Coaching Opportunity!!!

INVITE: HEY (NAME)! I am not sure if you've noticed my fitness rants on social media! I am actively building my home health and fitness business and I am looking for new leaders to join my growing team! I am looking for Women to help me to build a multi million dollar business! Our team has several six figure earners crushing it from home! Would you be cool if I sent you a quick video about this opportunity?

When they say yes:

Fantastic! This is a quick short dive into Coaching. Once you have watched will you send me any questions you might have?



When they say they are interested:

okay fantastic! This is a deeper dive into Coaching! This was hosted by my Upline Coach! She is a Mom of 2 and built her business while raising her kiddos from home! She is a multi 7 FIGURE earner and will be helping me to mentor and develop the leaders who join my team!

Will you let me know once you have watched this and we can then work through any questions you have!

opportunity!

Post a Comment

0 Comments