Advertisement

HOW I LOST 50 LBS | WEIGHT LOSS STORY | PARTY GIRL TO GYM GIRL

HOW I LOST 50 LBS  | WEIGHT LOSS STORY | PARTY GIRL TO GYM GIRL Hi Beauties! In this videos I explain my eating habits, extra baggage I carried, and how I FEEL now all that is gone! I am no where near where I want to be, but I am SO happy I am not where I once was!! So happy to spread my message to others, I hope that it can inspire you too :)

★ APPLY FOR MY 1-ON-1 BEYOND BIKINI TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM: www.hannahmacrae.com
★ FREE 5 DAY DETOX:

FIND ME ON:
➢ INSTAGRAM:
➢ FACEBOOK:
➢ SNAPCHAT: hmacrae12
➢ BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: info@hannahmacrae.com





#LosingWeight
#Fatloss
#Weightlossstory
#Gainingweightincollege
#Freshman15
#CollegeWeightLoss
#FitnessGirl
#FitnessJourney
#Fitnessgirl
#LosingFat
#LoveYourself
#LoveYourBody
#Transformation
#ToneYourBody
#Progress
#Results
#FitnessJourney
#WeightlossJourney

hannahmacrae,hannahjmacrae,food combining,fitness,healthy,plantbased,nutrition,nutrition 101,healthy eating,how to eat healthy,how to lose weight,weight loss journey,fitness goals motivation,how to lose weight fast,fitness story,gym workout,faith,motivation,workout,training,kayla itsines,weight loss,real time,po,instagram,fat burner,cellulite,exercise,full body workout,muscle growth,fat loss,hiit,hiit workout,goals,mindset,mindset coach,starbucks,#foodislife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments