Advertisement

'hErO iS bAd' (Smash Bros. Ultimate Montage)

'hErO iS bAd' (Smash Bros. Ultimate Montage) If you watched my 100k subscribers QnA, you'll know that Dragon Quest 8 is my favourite game of all time. Being able to play as Eight in Smash Bros. is a miracle come true to me. Because of that, this montage was so much fun to make, to both get footage and to edit, and I hope you all enjoy this one! THANK YOU SAKURAI!

Follow my Twitter:
Join my Discord:

Music:

Opening - Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2:

Opening (American version) - Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3:

Battle - Paper Mario:

Beerus' Theme - Dragon Ball Super:

Next Episode Preview - Dragon Ball Z Budokai:

#doitagain #dragonquest #smashultimatemontage

hero is bad,hero is good,hero is op,im holding out for a hero,shrek 2 hero,dragon quest,smash ultimate hero montage,smash ultimate hero,elite smash hero,hero is broken,how to hero,how to play hero 101,smash ultimate hero guide,smash ultimate hero tips and tricks,smash ultimate hero combos,smash ultimate hero memes,ban hero,smash ultimate dbz,hero is dank,do it again,king of skill smash ultimate,king of skill dragon quest,hero is wack,hero rng,

Post a Comment

0 Comments