Advertisement

going to karaoke even though i can't sing

going to karaoke even though i can't sing Ajah Channel


oo um like my des. needed a little upgrade ^^

Intro - aests- fight
Please describe yourself
Funny looking slightly alien lil chocolate girl that makes videos online

What Do You Do For a Living?
currently.. I breathe and eat food

What do you film with ?
when i'm not using my 24k golden potato i like to film
with my canon m300 and canon T3i, sometimes my iPhone 6s
i'm not upgrading until it turn dies and still then ima use it

What do you edit with?
blood, sweat and tears ... mani mani mani mani .. but Final Cut Pro

Are You Half Korean?
nope i'm not but i do have a korean family ... and a bunch of american ones ^^

Then what are you ?
mom is this you asking all theses questions, the doctors told you already , i'm your daughter !!! stop telling me to ET PHONE HOMEEEEEE

no neisha your race!?
i told y'all ,.... already the 24k marathon , i had to pull a jerefary to win that race.

NOOOO RACE !!!?
awwww i told you ima panda gezzz or a zebra with out some strips
or your favorite drink on the cold days .... hot chocolate 😏

Favorite quote ?
its my money and i need it now !

do you live in korea?
yes ... yes i do, everyday dealing with my friend i try not to lose my visa in the process of living here

email: theneisha456@gmail.com
instagram: neisha_94

singing,karaoke,noraebang,bad singer,i went,

Post a Comment

0 Comments