Advertisement

GEMINI😇😇HEARING THE SOUL CALL FROM YOUR BELOVED🔥🔥AUGUST LIONS GATE

GEMINI😇😇HEARING THE SOUL CALL FROM YOUR BELOVED🔥🔥AUGUST LIONS GATE GEMINI LOVE EXTENSION LIONS GATE AUG 8 JULY 20 AUG A PERFECT VIBRATIONAL MATCH DIVINE LOVE

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A DONATION THANK YOU I LOVE YOU


FAST RACK TO POWER 10 WEEKS!

Healing karma and biggest fear blocks
Tanja on May 22, 2019
This healing is extremely powerful and includes lots of work. Bella Katrina guides and helps you face, recognize and release all karmic patterns along with integrating all soul parts. Karma releasing is a difficult and frightening process, where you get to face all your inner demons and fears, all painful emotions and experiences, but then you get to release them and feel the relief and God’s grace. Bella is such a supportive, kind and miraculously gifted expert, who is able to lead and guide you through this process, where you are able to trust, be vulnerable and have courage to go through this.
This healing changed my life. Bella helped me face and break the whole narcissistic abuse pattern and my codependent behavior. This healing helped heal my inner child as well. I was able to face, recognize and heal my biggest fear block of all. I was unable to trust in receiving support, when being fearful, vulnerable and weak, since by past experience instead of support in those moments, I have been punished for being weak, felt betrayed, ashamed, guilty and abandoned. Thus, I always had to pretend to be strong and tough, denying those fears and weaknesses, resulting in lots of anger and skepticism in all areas of my life. I have consequently been suicidal many time and turned to self-destructive behaviors. Bella Katrina healed that and helped me realize and feel my life has value, with regaining faith, trust and belief in love. I cannot thank her enough for this healing. Namaste.
HOLY BAPTISM HERE


FIND YOUR SOUL MATE HERE:


FREE INTRODUCTION TO REIKI WORKSHOP HERE:



Amazing!
Joanne
I knew the time was right to have a reading as I had come to a cross roads with my career and I needed some guidance. I was recommended Bella and having had a number of readings with others before I have to say I have never had one so good and so accurate. Bella is so genuine, totally gets it, funny and charming and just spot on. I left my session feeling so inspired, my mind expanded, confident and excited about what the future holds. I will be back including for some reiki!


Absolutely Amazing Reading!!
Brady
Thank you so much for your amazing reading yesterday.
I felt so much better and energised after the reading. You answered my questions and provided guidance.
Your intuition is phenomenal and you are very talented.

I highly recommend Bella!!

TWIN FLAMES RECEPTIVE MODE - The Art of Receiving not Needing! Share many hours with Bella

GEMINI LOVE AUGUST,

Post a Comment

0 Comments