Advertisement

[ASMR] Sketching Your Portrait. Pencil & Paper sounds. RP, Personal Attention

[ASMR] Sketching Your Portrait.  Pencil & Paper sounds.  RP, Personal Attention Hello everyone another most requested video after flaslight triggers.. Mostly sketching sounds with pencil drawing a female and a male face on paper. I hope you enjoy the sounds.

My Upload Schedule:Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday

***USE HEADPHONES FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE***

For more ASMR videos:

***Social Media***
Instagram:
Twitter:
Reddit:
Facebook:

Welcome to my channel, my name is Lizi,
I have a passion for ASMR and want to improve myself by making videos on Youtube. Your feedback is very important for me! Please leave your positive or negative comments so i can make future videos better:) If you enjoy my content; you can subscribe and click the 🔔 to get notified when i upload new ASMR videos.

***Ways you can support me***
-

What is ASMR?
-

Disclaimer: *** This video is created for entertainment purposes only and cannot replace any medication, professional treatment or therapy. If you have sleep/anxiety/psychological troubles please consult your physician first.

In this video i want you to experience the tingly sensation in your ear by quality binaural recordings which is aimed to help you fall asleep, relax and entertain.

#ASMR #SketchingYou #LiziASMR

asmr,asmr triggers,asmr for sleep,asmr sleep,asmr tapping,asmr massage,asmr tingles,asmr RP,whisper,[asmr] whispering sleep asmr glow,asmr calm,asmr audio,asmr video,sleep asmr,words asmr,calming,asmr finger flutters,finger fluttering,sleep inducing sounds,3dio sound,lizi asmr,asmr soft spoken,asmr whisper,tingles,ASMR Sketching You,asmr pencil sounds,asmr drawing portrate,Pencil and Paper sounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments